January 25, 2006

What a day!

What a beautiful day yesterday... Holy cow. The sun was shining (a rarity this time of year) and it was actually WARM!! I didn't need a scarf and Fergus and I ran up Willows Beach without a jacket! Woot! It was so clear today you could even see Mount Baker. And get this...I even saw daffodils pushing their way up in my front yard. Do I dare say it? Do I? I think Spring is in the air... ooops. I said it. It will probably snow tomorrow because of me.

I have a weird thing about numbers. I feel like you have to have at least 3 items in order to call something a collection and for years I've only had 2 of these pull-string dolls. My Smurf says things like "Let's eat Smurf berries". The Pink Panther says things like "I see a mouse. Meow"... and today I managed to round out my collection with Bugs Bunny who says "Heee heee heee. I like you."
I'm in collectors heaven over here.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, what a beautiful day! OK, you're getting flowers there, and I'm in still in the throws of winter over here!! Boo hoo.

I wish I had a dog and a beach to go running on :P

Kramers said...

Congrats that the rain finally stopped for you! And also thanks to the rain in B.C. because as it has passed along a most lovely winter here on the prairies that has been mild and wonderful.

Just what the doctor ordered. Lots of outside fun!!

Danielle said...

Lucky you. It was really windy today, and just as I was arriving to work, we had a bit of a snowstorm, but nothing stuck. It was just bitterly cold and windy for the rest of the day.

Anonymous said...

Hah! I have that Pink Panther toy too!! Good score with Bugs - they make a fine trio!