February 14, 2006

Boobs, boobs and more boobs!!

Happy Heart day everyone!!
Stuck with nothing to do tonight?? Well when in doubt... watch tv.

Tonight at 11pm EST (8pm PST) on The Life Network my best girl Shoshana Sperling, is in a documentry called Stacked Like Me about woman with DD+ breasts.I think Shoshana is the funniest person on the planet, infact she was voted "Person most likely to make you pee your pants" by NOW Magazine.

When she's not busy acting, writing or performing she's busy fronting her band The Monkey Bunch. She's a Double D dynamo and one of the only grown-up people in my life who is shorter than me. :)

Maybe Jane Wiedlin is shorter than me... but not by much.

3 comments:

Sarah Kramer said...

Isn't she?? :)

Anonymous said...

I'm curious...how tall are you?
I'm a 5'1...and a HALF" (that's what I tell people).
...though the whole extra HALF thing might be a dreamed-up thing that one day I mistakenly took as reality and have since maintained. Doncha hate it when you confuse dreams with reality? Or is that just me...

Sarah Kramer said...

Hey Buggy
I'm about 5'1... on a good day. :)