February 18, 2006

Nuts

Fergus is not sick. He spent 17 hours in bed yesterday cause it's FREAKIN cold here right now. This is what he looked like this morning... I anticipate another long day laying under the covers. Like most of the country we've been hit with an arctic wind that makes my nipples hurt. Once he climbed out of bed, we went to the beach and he ran around like a crazy person who's been laying in bed for 17 hours. *laugh* The beach was just lovely. Sunny. Cloudy. Sunny. Cloudy. Really pretty this time of year. Speaking of pretty, on Gerry's day off we walked to get him a coffee (I love Gerry but I love Coffee Gerry more) and then to Beacon Hill park. Haven't been in the park for a while... and forgot how beautiful it is. Gosh I am lucky to live here.

My best bud Claire took me to see The Love List at The Belfry Theater last night. I laughed for 2 1/2 hours straight. My face hurts this morning.

I'm just now waiting to hear from The Vegan Freaks. I'm doing an interview with them today which will be on their podcast soon. I'll let you know the dates.

I also did a podcast interview with Vegan Radio a few nights ago. Dates of broadcast to follow. :)

Before I forget...One of Gerry's clients works for Victorian Epicure and gave him a jar of Whole Nutmeg as a tip. I JUST bought myself a jar of nutmeg... so I'm going to give this nutmeg to you.

NEVER MIND!! Carrie won the nutmeg.
You are too slow. Better luck next time.

2 comments:

Carrie™ said...

Thank you Sarah. This is so awesome! I love nutmeg! YUM!

Anonymous said...

Poor fergironi. :(