November 23, 2006

The Hundreds and Thousands

My buddy Maury (the busiest musician in the Toronto) of The Monkey Bunch and The Supers fame and who also plays with K-os and Jann Arden is in another band called The Hundreds and Thousands. You can check them out at myspace...

Love it!! I hope they put up some more songs soon!

They are playing a gig at The Horseshoe on Friday Nov 24th. They go on at 9:45. If you're in Toronto (you lucky bastards) then go check them out and tell Maury I sent you!

Nothing much going on with me. I've been keeping a low profile and working on a writing project that I've been working on for the last 6-7 years. Ugh. I wonder if it will ever see the light of day.

I also have been helping the girls at the Capital City Cheescake Burlesque Review get ready for their show in Vancouver in Dec. Should be a lot of fun.

I hope all you American readers have a lovely and safe Thanksgiving holiday.

No comments: