November 21, 2006

Mexican stray dogs looking for a forever home in Victoria.

My name is Diego and I am a one-year-old mixed-breed male weighing about 45 pounds.
I am a friendly fellow that would love to follow you around looking for things to do and places to go. I have all my vaccines and will be neutered later this month. I am curious about cats and like to bark at them, and if your home has cats it would be best if they are the bossy type. I like other doggies and lived around alot of them when I was a stray on the beach. Adoption application and adoption fee. If you would like to meet me please contact: Mex-Can Pet Partners 598-0520 or mexcan@pacificcoast.net

Frida is a 30-pound spayed mixed-breed female that was rescued along with Diego.
She is a sweet and quiet girl that will curl up quietly beside your bed or any other comfy spot in your home. She is intelligent and eager to please. Frida is good with other dogs and cats. She has all her vaccines. Adoption application and fee. If you would like to have this darling girl in your home please contact Mex-Can Pet Partners at 598-0520 or mexcan@pacificcoast.net

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they look so much like my maggie that it brought tears to my eyes. 3 dogs and 2 cats and 2 girls in a one bedroom apt isn't too much, is it? (just kidding).
-spacedog

shebytches said...

this always breaks my heart, but also makes me realized there are still good people out there, willing to help our four legged friends.

they are both beautiful