February 10, 2007

weeeeee!

It was opening night for the CAC art show last night. My prints looked pretty crazy all blown up and framed. I was kinda proud of myself... :)

Unfortunately they stuck my prints waaaay back in the corner behind a partition, so if any of you Victoria peeps go down to take a boo... I hope you can find them. *laugh*


After the show we went for a long walk with Fergus. He's so sick of me taking photos of him...This is what I woke up to this morning... I'm gonna miss this guy when we go to NYC.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

too funny! whenever i check your blog i find a very similar pictures that we have recently taken. see: http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b93/mccullagh/bed014.jpg
these were posted in my livejournal a couple days ago (i think you can see them through the tattoo zoo lj)

anyways, congrats on the art show! i will be down there today and will be on the lookout for your prints!

sundaegirl108 said...

Fergus is so cute! What breed of doggie is he?

Anonymous said...

oh I bet he secretly loves all the attention!! ;)