March 22, 2007

Flight 167

Weeee.
I love payday. Ran down to Flight 167 to visit with my friend Joanne (hi Joanne) and to buy myself a little something-something. I purchased these earrings.
And this beautiful candle holder (both made by the same artist).
Flight 167 is wicked, it showcases local independent artists & designers and they have one-of-a-kind clothing, jewelery & art work etc. If you're in the area, you should really visit.

I also forgot to tell you about my latest score. I FINALLY found a vintage print of Vladimir Tretchikoff's Chinese Girl. As well as Lady from Orient.
I just about fainted when I saw them... if you're a collector of kitch, you'll know why. The Chinese Girl has been one of those objects that has always eluded me until now. Yippee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your finds!

KleoPatra said...

Oh, SUPER cool stuff. i LOVE LOVE LOVE the candle holder. That is awesome!