March 17, 2007

my hair...

So my hair wasn't long enough to send to Locks of Love this time... but I did bring my hair home in a bag for Gerry. *laugh*

So yesterday before my haircut I went down to the shop to pick up garbage to take to the dump, and as I left I said to Gerry "Take a long look at me, I'm leaving now." When I came back 2 hours later and walked in with my new hairdo, you should have seen his face when I walked in. *laugh* I love surprising him!!

I brought my hair home so I could weigh it (3/4 of a pound - yikes) and then decided to leave it outside for the birds. Last night as we walked the dog, I left little piles of my hair in trees and bushes so they can use it for their nests. Is that weird? They'll use it right? It's bio friendly... :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your hair. Wished for years I could pull that off. I don't have the bone structure (or the nose) for it! LOL

You look GREAT!! Would have loved to seen a picture of Gerry's surprised face. Bet he loves it short too.

Blessings

angela said...

You look fabuloso - we always leave my husband's hair - which I clip with one of those razor thingys from Superstore - outside for the birds - & mice use it too, I think.

Judy said...

When I was little, my parents would tell me to clean my hair brush outside so that the birds could use my hair in their nests. Parents never lie. :)

KleoPatra said...

That's recycling at some of its best there, Sarah. And you're lookin' GOOD!! As my mom'd say, "I like how you got your ears lowered."

Mama Fabun said...

After a haircut we always leave my little boys' hair outside, too. I tell him the same thing because it's what my mom told me.