May 01, 2007

The light

There is a light at the end of the paint tunnel!!All the major wall painting is done... we are putting all the knick knacks back and now I just have to do all the little crappy stuff like the trim around the door, etc etc. I am pretending we're almost done...even though deep down I know that all the little finicky finishing stuff takes just as long as the big major stuff.

We've been doing renos for a week now and I think I'm suffering from renovation fatigue. We managed to only be closed for business one day ... so evenings is when I go in and do my stuff. Should only be a few more days... I hope.

I've ALMOST eaten everything on my list so I can go take that allergy blood test. It's been difficult to eat everything and work on the shop at the same time. It's taking me a little longer to get through the list then I thought.

This morning I had a piece of an orange and I was so nervous. I didn't have much of a reaction, but my tongue was a little funny... I think I have about 8-10 items left to go and then I can get my test done. I can't WAIT!

Yesterday Gerry, Fergus and I went for a long walk on the beach. It's the last day for dogs on Willows Beach until the end of the summer... so we wanted to make it a good one. We then went to the bank where Fergus nervously waited for Gerry to return.

"Poppa?"
"POPPA?"
"Sigh...where is he?"
And at long last... I found one of the bus shelters with my photo! HOW EXCITING!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eek.

Busines sex a miner .net?

Somebody didn't think that url out too well . . .

But congrats on the ad, Sarah!

KleoPatra said...

Nice work on that billboard! Congratulations on that!! And love how Fergus is so intently lookin' for daddy. My dog, Mattie, who's deaf, is very visually attuned and stares like that when i'm away from the car, too. Very sweet...