November 17, 2007

Noshing...

What is a girl to do when she has dinner party plans but no kitchen sink?? Buy everything in plastic... that's right. I bought our entire dinner in plastic containers.All we did was nosh. Veggie sushi, Amy's Frozen Pizza, hummus, olives, chips and salsa, veggie platter. All pre-made ... no dishes!! Only recycling!!
Gerry hates being in the blog, can you tell? That's the famous Auntie Bonnie in the background. That's right... THE Auntie Bonnie from the cookbooks. Oi! What I would do for those cheekbones...

Thanks for the fun night family!!

1 comment:

~ Cee ~ said...

My husband and I ordered a couch from IKEA, and the first time I sat on it, it broke in the center. I heard a loud pop and the board and spring in the middle had completely snapped. Being by no means overweight, I thought this was unusual, and called to return it -- it took weeks and tons of calls by the both of us to get our refund even after they'd picked up the couch. Hope that all works out!! Cee