January 10, 2008

I tell ya...

Rehearsing and helping to produce The Vagina Monologues AND writing a new book AND running The Zoo AND being surrounded by sick people is kicking my ass!

I will not get sick. I will not get sick. I will not get sick.
I will not get sick. I will not get sick. I will not get sick.
I will not get sick. I will not get sick. I will not get sick.
I will not get sick. I will not get sick. I will not get sick.
I will not get sick. I will not get sick. I will not get sick.

5 comments:

Judy said...

I got sick last week, but I started taking about 2-3 grams of Vitamin C and 50 grams of zinc every day, as soon as I felt it coming on, and luckily I was able to get through it in 4 days. I have never had a cold be that short.

paisley said...

You will not get sick. You will not get sick. You will not get sick. You will not get sick.

E.K. Wimmer said...

Maria and I just got back from our cruise and as a nice going away gift before we left my co-workers got me sick. So I was sick while trying to snorkel in the Cayman Islands.

Anonymous said...

homous and OJ stat!

leigh said...

garlic!!