February 16, 2007

Today

This morning we hit the bricks and headed to Teany for breaky... yummy as usual! I was a little disappointed to see they have Goat Cheese on their menu... but...
Then we hit The Guggenheim. God I love that building... Every single corner of that building is so well designed. The semi-circle elevator. The curved bathrooms. The beautifully shaped phone booths. It's such a crazy building... go for the art, but you'll stay for the building. If you get a chance to explore this building... do it.


Then we hit Candle Cafe for Lunch. Gerry had Porcini Crusted Seitan.
I had The Paradise Casserole, black beans, sweet potatoes, greens and some kind of grain underneath (can't remember). It was so yum and warned me up... it's SO COLD HERE!!
Gerry had Chocolate Peanut Butter thingy with Leche Soy Icecream... YUM! He dug into it before I got a chance to take a pic of it.
Then we hit The Empire State Building right at sunset. Boy howdy was it ever lovely...
We are such dorks...

Then we met The Moo Shoes girls and their hubbys for dinner at Franchia for dinner. I don't even know what we ate but was it ever fantastic!!

Fried Dumpling thingies!

Faux Lobster Balls!
Sushi Rolls w/faux tuna, crunch tofu & faux california roll.
Vegan Cheesecake!!
Mucci!! YUM!

I'm so tired.
I have no words... so much walking. So many things to look at. Time for bed.

Don't forget to come hang out with me tomorrow at Moo Shoes! I'll be there at 3pm. Don't leave me hanging!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Franchia tip! I was in NYC a week after you and it was right near my hotel.,I <3 work expense accounts!

Davida