February 16, 2007

Well our flight was pretty uneventful. Just lots of hurry up and waiting... this girl had the cutest sign in her lap, I just had to take a shot of her.
And then we waited some more... but at least we were together. Makes things much easier....

And it wouldn't be a day in the life of Sarah Kramer without a Go-Go's moment... on the plane I had a personal tv/music/movie tv thingy... and I listened to the entire Purple Rain album (woo hoo) and then found an acoustic version of Our Lips are Sealed sung by Jane Wiedlin. I was stoked.
When we landed the amount of luggage blocking the conveyor was staggering. Gerry had to climb a mountain of bags to get to our stuff. It was nuts.


We got in to NYC about 2 hours later then we were expecting... so going to Red Bamboo for dinner was out. We ended up just hitting the sheets in our King Sized bed and fell asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillow.
Oh yeah. Our bathroom is so small it made me laugh out loud... I don't think I've ever seen a bathtub this small in my life. I'm 5 foot 1. I can't imagine what it would be like for a normal sized person to bathe in there.

1 comment:

kinziephoto said...

I love your travel posts ! they always make me giggle